Jason Bateman And Wife Expecting Second Child
Like his character in The Change-Up, Jason Bateman is about to be doing a lot more diaper-changing than he's gotten used to lately. Bateman's wife, Amanda Anka, is pregnant with the couple's second daughter, granddaddy and singer Paul Anka revealed. "I'm going to be a grandfather again!" he told ET Canada on Wednesday. Married since 2001, Bateman, 42, and his wife already have a daughter named Francesca Nora, 4.
Bateman has had a year full of good news. Both The Change-Up and another of his comedic films, Horrible Bosses, have done well at the box office. It was also recently announced that a long-awaited film adaptation of the TV show Arrested Development, in which Bateman played Michael Bluth, has gotten the green light.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV