Jamie Dornan Tapped To Play Christian Grey, Replaces Charlie Hunnam In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Movie
Jamie Dornan, who had been the front runner to repalce Charlie Hunnam since he dropped out of the role to play Christian Grey in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie, has been selected to play the role.
Dakota Johnson will play Ana Steele in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
In other casting news, Jennifer Ehle will play Ana’s mother Carla
Dornan currently stars on ABC genre series Once Upon a Time as Sheriff Graham Humbert-turned- The Huntsman. He’s also a regular on a crime drama across the pond, The Fall, on which he plays a serial killer. On the big screen, Dornan has had parts in Marie Antoinette (2006) and Shadows in the Sun (2009). He’s also a working model, who has booked gigs with Armani, Calvin Klein and Christian Dior.
Jamie Dornan as The Huntsman in 'Once Upon a Time'
Now that the part of Christian has been cast, Fifty Shades of Grey will likely begin filming on schedule on Nov. 5. The film is slated to hit theaters Aug. 1, 2014.
– Chelsea Regan
For More 'Fifty Shades of Grey' News:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango