Jamie Dornan Tapped To Play Christian Grey, Replaces Charlie Hunnam In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Movie
Jamie Dornan, who had been the front runner to repalce Charlie Hunnam since he dropped out of the role to play Christian Grey in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie, has been selected to play the role.
Dakota Johnson will play Ana Steele in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
In other casting news, Jennifer Ehle will play Ana’s mother Carla
Dornan currently stars on ABC genre series Once Upon a Time as Sheriff Graham Humbert-turned- The Huntsman. He’s also a regular on a crime drama across the pond, The Fall, on which he plays a serial killer. On the big screen, Dornan has had parts in Marie Antoinette (2006) and Shadows in the Sun (2009). He’s also a working model, who has booked gigs with Armani, Calvin Klein and Christian Dior.
Jamie Dornan as The Huntsman in 'Once Upon a Time'
Now that the part of Christian has been cast, Fifty Shades of Grey will likely begin filming on schedule on Nov. 5. The film is slated to hit theaters Aug. 1, 2014.
– Chelsea Regan
For More 'Fifty Shades of Grey' News:
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen