James McAvoy Takes Coffee Break Filming 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby'
James McAvoy, 33, has just kicked off production of his new film, directed by Ned Benson and costarring Jessica Chastain (The Help, The Tree of Life) and William Hurt, The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby — a movie that will be released by Myriad Pictures as a double feature in two parts: The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him and The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her.
The film, which is currently filming in New York City, features McAvoy as restaurateur Conor Ludlow and Chastain as Eleanor Rigby, who decides to go back to college — an event that creates the backdrop for the marital problems the couple experiences. Chastain and McAvoy's characters will provide their relative different points of view in each half of the double feature.
Though McAvoy hasn't been seen on the big screen since last year's X-Men: First Class, the hardworking Scottish actor and Golden Globe nominee has two films in post-production — Trance, directed by Danny Boyle and costarring Rosario Dawson and Vincent Cassel, and Filth with Jamie Bell. But before that, you can catch him in Welcome to the Punch, out later this year.
For more on James McAvoy:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV