Jake Owen Proposes To Girlfriend Lacey Buchanan On Stage
Country singer Jake Owen surprised his girlfriend Lacey Buchanan on Saturday night when he invited her onstage at the Citrus Bowl performance at his alma mater, Vero Beach High School in Florida, in order to pop the question. His friends and family were present in the audience at the time.
Owen was singing his song, "Don't Think I Can't Love You" when he invited Buchanan, who has appeared in two of Owen's music videos — "Barefoot Blue Jean Night" and "Eight Second Ride" — up to join him for a dance.
Instead of dancing, Owen dropped down to one knee in front of Buchanan. "You're probably wondering where your ring is, right?" he asked, setting up the next part of the song, which he crooned directly to Buchanan. "I just said I can't buy you a big diamond ring or a big old house on the hill, but I promise you I'll love you forever and ever and ever," Owen sang.
The multiple kisses that followed confirmed Buchanan's acceptance. "I'm a happy man," Owen tweeted on Sunday. "Life is complete."
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'