Jake Gyllenhaal Steps Out With Model Girlfriend Alyssa Miller
Jake Gyllenhall and Sports Illustrated model Alyssa Miller were spotted strolling through New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood on their way to lunch with Gyllenhall’s mom, director Naomi Foner.
The End of Watch star and his new girlfriend dined at Hudson Clearwater, where they sat at an outside table. Miller, who brought along her Boston Terrier Charlie to the outing, posted a picture of the pooch sitting beside their outdoor table on Instagram, captioning it, “Brunch Time.”
Gyllenhall and Miller have been linked together since at least mid-June, when they were spotted out and about twice in NYC – once out to lunch and again at a coffee shop at Pier 57 along the Hudson River and then biking together at the park. "They came in as a couple,” a source told Us Weekly about the pair’s lunch date at the Dutch. “They were very quiet and private, Jake seemed into her. They were both dressed down and not easily recognizable." Gyllenhall and Miller reportedly met at their gym.
Earlier this year, Gyllenhaal was rumored to be dating another Sports Illustrated model – 22-year-old Emily DiDonato. DiDonato, who Gyllenhaal also reportedly met at a gym, dated the actor this past winter. In the past, Gyllenhaal has had brief romances with actress Minka Kelly and Taylor Swift. He also dated blond Hollywood stars Reese Witherspoon and Kirsten Dunst for about two years each.
For More LIke This:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango