Jake Gyllenhaal Impresses The Jury
Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, demonstrated his comedic talent Thursday at a press conference for the 62nd Berlin Internation Film Festival 2012, where he is serving as a juror. In keeping with the festival's upbeat mood, Gyllenhaal had the room of reporters cracking up with a good-natured impression of Festival Director Dieter Kosslick.
Gyllenhaal was invited to serve on the eight-member jury by British auteur Mike Leigh, who's heading up the committee. "I was incredibly excited to be asked because I am a big fan of Mike Leigh," Gyllenhaal told The Hollywood Reporter. "I loved his films when I was a young boy. Being in a room with a number of artists and just talking about other work, I consider it a privilege and honor to be part of it."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'