Jake Gyllenhaal Impresses The Jury
Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, demonstrated his comedic talent Thursday at a press conference for the 62nd Berlin Internation Film Festival 2012, where he is serving as a juror. In keeping with the festival's upbeat mood, Gyllenhaal had the room of reporters cracking up with a good-natured impression of Festival Director Dieter Kosslick.
Gyllenhaal was invited to serve on the eight-member jury by British auteur Mike Leigh, who's heading up the committee. "I was incredibly excited to be asked because I am a big fan of Mike Leigh," Gyllenhaal told The Hollywood Reporter. "I loved his films when I was a young boy. Being in a room with a number of artists and just talking about other work, I consider it a privilege and honor to be part of it."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Dean McDermott Calls Emily Goodhand 'A Warm Body' In Marriage Counseling Session With Tori Spelling
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- Sean Bean Kicks Around A Soccer Ball On 'Legends' Set
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber