Jake Gyllenhaal Impresses The Jury
Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, demonstrated his comedic talent Thursday at a press conference for the 62nd Berlin Internation Film Festival 2012, where he is serving as a juror. In keeping with the festival's upbeat mood, Gyllenhaal had the room of reporters cracking up with a good-natured impression of Festival Director Dieter Kosslick.
Gyllenhaal was invited to serve on the eight-member jury by British auteur Mike Leigh, who's heading up the committee. "I was incredibly excited to be asked because I am a big fan of Mike Leigh," Gyllenhaal told The Hollywood Reporter. "I loved his films when I was a young boy. Being in a room with a number of artists and just talking about other work, I consider it a privilege and honor to be part of it."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV