Jake Gyllenhaal Impresses The Jury
Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, demonstrated his comedic talent Thursday at a press conference for the 62nd Berlin Internation Film Festival 2012, where he is serving as a juror. In keeping with the festival's upbeat mood, Gyllenhaal had the room of reporters cracking up with a good-natured impression of Festival Director Dieter Kosslick.
Gyllenhaal was invited to serve on the eight-member jury by British auteur Mike Leigh, who's heading up the committee. "I was incredibly excited to be asked because I am a big fan of Mike Leigh," Gyllenhaal told The Hollywood Reporter. "I loved his films when I was a young boy. Being in a room with a number of artists and just talking about other work, I consider it a privilege and honor to be part of it."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen