Jake Gyllenhaal Impresses The Jury
Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, demonstrated his comedic talent Thursday at a press conference for the 62nd Berlin Internation Film Festival 2012, where he is serving as a juror. In keeping with the festival's upbeat mood, Gyllenhaal had the room of reporters cracking up with a good-natured impression of Festival Director Dieter Kosslick.
Gyllenhaal was invited to serve on the eight-member jury by British auteur Mike Leigh, who's heading up the committee. "I was incredibly excited to be asked because I am a big fan of Mike Leigh," Gyllenhaal told The Hollywood Reporter. "I loved his films when I was a young boy. Being in a room with a number of artists and just talking about other work, I consider it a privilege and honor to be part of it."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'