Jake Gyllenhaal Girlfriend Alyssa Miller Opens Up About Getting Serious
Jake Gyllenhaal and his model girlfriend Alyssa Miller have been spending a considerable amount of time together and bonding in the kitchen, despite their busy schedules.
Miller opened up about her four-month relationship while at the Angel Ball at Cipriani Wall Street in Manhattan on Tuesday. When asked how things were going with Gyllenhaal, Miller gushed about their young romance. “Things are good,” she told Us Weekly. "I have people over all the time and we cook. I love having people over socially and cooking dinner parties."
According to Miller, it’s Gyllenahaal, not her, who is most comfortable in the kitchen. “He’s the teacher,” Miller admitted.
While Gyllenhaal has been keeping a noticeably thinner figure to play a D.C.-area journalist in Nightcrawler, Miller has taken to cooking extra healthy. "I've been cooking really clean and healthy," she told Us. "I've been making a lot of quinoa dishes."
"My rule is 80/20," she added. "80 percent is good and in control and super strict and then the other 20 percent you're social and you splurge."
Gyllenhaal met Miller in June at their gym, and the pair has been dating since. In the past, Gyllenhaal has had serious relationships with Kirsten Dunst and Reese Witherspoon.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Jake Gyllenhaal News:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
- Jeremy Piven And Liam Neeson Film Entourage Movie In West Hollywood
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Ozzie Smith On Why Opening Day Should Be A National Holiday, Hall Of Fame, PED
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango