Jaguars' Rookie Receiver Justin Blackmon Arrested For Aggravated DUI
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon, 22, was arrested Sunday on an aggravated DUI charge in Stillwater, Okla., where he was reported to have been driving with three times the legal alcohol limit.
Blackmon, a first-round draft pick by the Jaguars, was pulled over around 3 a.m. and reportedly registered a .24 on a breathalyzer test, which is three times the legal limit of .08, according to the Payne County sheriff's department, reports the Los Angeles Times.
"He was unsteady on his feet, his speech was slurred, and his eyes were glassy and bloodshot," said Stillwater police spokesperson Capt. Randy Dickerson. "He admitted to consuming alcohol prior to driving."
Blackmon was released from jail on Sunday on $1,000 bond. This is not Blackmon's first brush with the law. He was arrested in Dallas, also on a DUI charge, in 2010.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV