Jackson's Will Found
The last will of Michael Jackson has been located and was filed in a Los Angeles court Wednesday. The will, which Jackson's family did not know existed, gives guardianship of his three children to his mother and places his assets in a trust fund. Speculation is growing that a public memorial service for Jackson would be held at Neverland, Jackson's 2,500-acre ranch in Santa Barbara County, which he was forced to sell to cover debts. While no official announcement has been made, construction equipment was seen in the compound making extensive changes. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges