Jackson's Will Found
The last will of Michael Jackson has been located and was filed in a Los Angeles court Wednesday. The will, which Jackson's family did not know existed, gives guardianship of his three children to his mother and places his assets in a trust fund. Speculation is growing that a public memorial service for Jackson would be held at Neverland, Jackson's 2,500-acre ranch in Santa Barbara County, which he was forced to sell to cover debts. While no official announcement has been made, construction equipment was seen in the compound making extensive changes. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green