Jackson Rathbone Marries Sheila Hafsadi In Small Malibu Ceremony
Jackson Rathbone married longtime love Sheila Hafsadi over the weekend in a small ceremony in Malibu.
Rathbone, known for his role as Jasper in the Twilight franchise, and Hafsadi, a burlesque dancer, have a one-year-old son together named Monroe.
“It was a small wedding. Just close friends and family only,” a source told Us Weekly.
A rep for Rathbone confirmed the news, but the newlyweds have yet to release a statement or address the news via-social media, as they did when their son was born.
Thank you ALL for the love & support! Sheila & I couldn't be happier to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy, Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI— Jackson Rathbone (@JacksonRathbone) July 6, 2012
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'