Jackson Rathbone Marries Sheila Hafsadi In Small Malibu Ceremony
Jackson Rathbone married longtime love Sheila Hafsadi over the weekend in a small ceremony in Malibu.
Rathbone, known for his role as Jasper in the Twilight franchise, and Hafsadi, a burlesque dancer, have a one-year-old son together named Monroe.
“It was a small wedding. Just close friends and family only,” a source told Us Weekly.
A rep for Rathbone confirmed the news, but the newlyweds have yet to release a statement or address the news via-social media, as they did when their son was born.
Thank you ALL for the love & support! Sheila & I couldn't be happier to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy, Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI— Jackson Rathbone (@JacksonRathbone) July 6, 2012
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes