Jackson Rathbone Marries Sheila Hafsadi In Small Malibu Ceremony
Jackson Rathbone married longtime love Sheila Hafsadi over the weekend in a small ceremony in Malibu.
Rathbone, known for his role as Jasper in the Twilight franchise, and Hafsadi, a burlesque dancer, have a one-year-old son together named Monroe.
“It was a small wedding. Just close friends and family only,” a source told Us Weekly.
A rep for Rathbone confirmed the news, but the newlyweds have yet to release a statement or address the news via-social media, as they did when their son was born.
Thank you ALL for the love & support! Sheila & I couldn't be happier to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy, Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI— Jackson Rathbone (@JacksonRathbone) July 6, 2012
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber