'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Costars Welcome Second Son
Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney, costars on FX's It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, are celebrating the birth of their second son. Leo Grey was born Thursday at the couple's home in Los Angeles, People reports.
“We are overjoyed,” Olson, 36, and McElhenney, 34, said.
Weighing in at 8 lbs., 5 oz., Leo joins big brother Axel Lee, 19 months, who was also born at home.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV