It's A Girl For 'DWTS' Champ J.R. Martinez
2011 has been a big year for J.R. Martinez, but it looks like 2012 may be even bigger. Earlier this year Martinez, 28, beat out Ricki Lake and Rob Kardashian to win Dancing with the Stars, and now he's receiving even more good news. Recently he learned that his girlfriend, Diana Gonzalez-Jones, is having a baby girl, People reports.
Martinez, an Army veteran who served in Iraq until 2003, said that adding one more female to the mix is fine by him. "God has a tremendous sense of humor that he wants to continue to surround me with women," Martinez said. "I was raised by a single mom so I think I'm sensitive to women. I just like spending time with women. I like to talk with women and listen to what they have to say."
Martinez and Gonzalez-Jones met in 2008 when he was on the now-canceled “All My Children” and she was working as an assistant to the show’s executive producer. They are both very excited about the news. “2011 has been full of a lot of surprises and opportunities and ultimately, a lot of blessings,” Martinez said. ”Diana and I were just asking ourselves, ‘How is 2012 going to top 2011?’ Well, we have our answer!”
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic