It's A Girl For 'DWTS' Champ J.R. Martinez
2011 has been a big year for J.R. Martinez, but it looks like 2012 may be even bigger. Earlier this year Martinez, 28, beat out Ricki Lake and Rob Kardashian to win Dancing with the Stars, and now he's receiving even more good news. Recently he learned that his girlfriend, Diana Gonzalez-Jones, is having a baby girl, People reports.
Martinez, an Army veteran who served in Iraq until 2003, said that adding one more female to the mix is fine by him. "God has a tremendous sense of humor that he wants to continue to surround me with women," Martinez said. "I was raised by a single mom so I think I'm sensitive to women. I just like spending time with women. I like to talk with women and listen to what they have to say."
Martinez and Gonzalez-Jones met in 2008 when he was on the now-canceled “All My Children” and she was working as an assistant to the show’s executive producer. They are both very excited about the news. “2011 has been full of a lot of surprises and opportunities and ultimately, a lot of blessings,” Martinez said. ”Diana and I were just asking ourselves, ‘How is 2012 going to top 2011?’ Well, we have our answer!”
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen