It's A Boy For Selma Blair
Selma Blair, 39, has given birth to a baby boy. The Cruel Intentions actress announced her pregnancy in January with her boyfriend, fashion designer Jason Bleick, but decided to keep the sex of the child under wraps until the birth. "I'm not going to say what it is yet. Hopefully, it will be one or the other," Blair told People.
The fashion-forward Blair, who met Bleick when the couple collaborated on his line EVER, named her son Arthur Saint Bleick, which is rather tame by celebrity standards. The newborn weighed in at a healthy 7 lbs., 12 oz. Last month, Blair called herself "the luckiest woman in the world" at her celeb-filled baby shower, hosted by her best friends Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jaime King, Karen Zambos and Janey Lopaty.
Appearing next in the thriller Replicas, Blair divorced her husband of two years, Ahmet Zappa, in 2006 and dated her Kath & Kim costar Mikey Day from 2008 until 2010. As a new mom, Blair will be expected to read some compelling bedtime stories. She was recently nominated for a Grammy for Best Spoken Word Album for Children for her reading of Anne Frank: The Diary Of A Young Girl: The Definitive Edition.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV