Is Maksim Chmerkovskiy Off 'Dancing With The Stars'?
If you find it difficult to imagine Dancing with the Stars without dancing pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy, then you might want to get a head start. The Ukrainian-born Chmerkovskiy, 32, who famously and egotistically told the judges last season that "this is my show," says he is not sure whether he will be invited to return.
"I still don't know if I'm on the show," Chmerkovskiy told ET Canada. "I didn't get the call yet."
Is it possible that his hot head behavior last season really ticked off the producers that bad? Probably not. But the 6-foot-2 Chmerkovskiy has another theory: "Maybe everybody's going to be really short." If that's the case, there may just not be anyone to pair him with.
Chermovskiy said he would be happy to return. "Every off-season, something changes, something happens to make me realize how good I have it, and that's the most important thing," he said. "A little bit of competitiveness goes away and a little bit of appreciation takes over and I'm very appreciative of the show and what the show has done for me and for us. And, I shouldn't be really upset about the little things and appreciate the big ones."
Eager fans will have to wait until Tuesday, when the cast for the 14th season of the popular dancing competition will be announced. The show starts on March 19.
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango