Is Beyonce Pregnant?
For Beyonce, it's time to pack away the leotards and start wearing muumuus. The 29-year-old singer and actress is reportedly pregnant with her first child, according to Us Weekly. The pregnancy comes as a surprise to Beyonce, who married rapper Jay-Z in 2008.
"B was shocked. She loves kids, but she wasn't ready to be a mother just yet," said a source of the singer. "She really wanted to get her album done and tour the world again."
Sister Solange Knowles, who has a 6-year-old daughter, spoke to the magazine about her big sis. "She's got the most beautiful heart. She'll be a great mom."
Beyonce's fourth solo album will reportedly be released later this year. Producer Rodney "Darkchild" Jenkins and singers Ne-Yo and The-Dream have all confirmed that they have worked on the album. --ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber