Is Beyonce Pregnant?
For Beyonce, it's time to pack away the leotards and start wearing muumuus. The 29-year-old singer and actress is reportedly pregnant with her first child, according to Us Weekly. The pregnancy comes as a surprise to Beyonce, who married rapper Jay-Z in 2008.
"B was shocked. She loves kids, but she wasn't ready to be a mother just yet," said a source of the singer. "She really wanted to get her album done and tour the world again."
Sister Solange Knowles, who has a 6-year-old daughter, spoke to the magazine about her big sis. "She's got the most beautiful heart. She'll be a great mom."
Beyonce's fourth solo album will reportedly be released later this year. Producer Rodney "Darkchild" Jenkins and singers Ne-Yo and The-Dream have all confirmed that they have worked on the album. --ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench