Is Beyonce Pregnant?
For Beyonce, it's time to pack away the leotards and start wearing muumuus. The 29-year-old singer and actress is reportedly pregnant with her first child, according to Us Weekly. The pregnancy comes as a surprise to Beyonce, who married rapper Jay-Z in 2008.
"B was shocked. She loves kids, but she wasn't ready to be a mother just yet," said a source of the singer. "She really wanted to get her album done and tour the world again."
Sister Solange Knowles, who has a 6-year-old daughter, spoke to the magazine about her big sis. "She's got the most beautiful heart. She'll be a great mom."
Beyonce's fourth solo album will reportedly be released later this year. Producer Rodney "Darkchild" Jenkins and singers Ne-Yo and The-Dream have all confirmed that they have worked on the album. --ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen