'Iron Man' Beats 'Robin Hood'
Jon Favreau's Iron Man 2, starring Robert Downey, Jr., pictured, held the number one spot for the second weekend in a row, reeling in $53 million while the highly anticipated Ridley Scott film, Robin Hood, came in a disappointing number 2, taking in only a little bit over $37 million in its opening weekend. Two other newcomers, Letters to Juliet and Just Wright, starring Queen Latifah, opened in the third and fourth spots, respectively. –ELENA COX
1. Iron Man 2, $53 million
2. Robin Hood, $37.1 million 3. Letters to Juliet, $13.7 million
4. Just Wright, $8.5 million
5. How to Train Your Dragon, $5.1 million
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street, $4.7 million
7. Date Night, $4 million
8. The Back-Up Plan, $2.4 million
9. Furry Vengeance, $2.3 million
10. Clash of the Titans, $1.2 million
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent