'Iron Man 3' Trailer Debuts Online
Robret Downey Jr., 47, is back as Tony Stark in Iron Man 3, the third installment of the Marvel Studios franchise about billionaire playboy-turned-superhero Iron Man.
After a long wait and a number of teasers and rumors about production on the film, the first official Marvel trailer hit the Webosphere, and it opens with Stark's voiceover, talking about how his world has been broken down from the never-ending trials and tribulations of being a superhero.
"I can't sleep," Downey as Tony Stark admits. "And when I do I have nightmares. Honestly, there are a hundred people who want to kill me," he says as the trailer focuses on the face of brand new villain, nano-scientist Aldrich Killian, played by Guy Pearce. "I hope I can protect the one thing I can't live without," he says. Cue Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, a dramatic halt to the music, and footage of Iron Man's collection of suits exploding one by one in their circular arena.
Iron Man 3, directed by Lethal Weapon writer Shane Black and also starring former Iron Man and Iron Man 2 director Jon Favreau, Paul Bettany, Ben Kingsley, Rebecca Hall and Don Cheadle hits theaters on May 3, 2013.
Watch the trailer here:
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV