'Idol' Winner Phillip Phillips To Undergo Surgery
American Idol Season 11 winner Phillip Phillips, 21, has plenty of recovering to do before he goes on tour with his fellow Idol contestants on July 6. "I've been sick this whole show. I'm trying to get all my work done, to recover," Phillips told Live! with Kelly, calling in to explain why he can't appear on the morning show next week, as he was scheduled.
Phillips, who was hospitalized at one point early in the season, has been battling kidney problems and will soon undergo surgery. "I'm ready to feel better, feel like myself," he said. Phillips said his right kidney isn't functioning and the surgery would correct that, according to USA Today.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent