Ibragim Todashev, Man Tied To Boston Triple-Homicide And Tsarnaevs, Shot Dead By FBI In Florida
Ibragim Todashev, who was gunned down by the FBI in Florida on Wednesday, is reportedly connected to the Boston triple-homicide that took the life of Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s good friend, according to CNN.
Todashev attended the same Boston mixed martial arts center as the late Boston Marathon bombing suspect. He even had the older Tsarnaev’s number still in his cell phone, according to a source. Both Todashev and Tamerlan were also members of MMA forum Sherdog.com, of which William Plotnikov, a Russian-Canadian boxer who later became a jihadist, was also a member.
Plotikov died in a firefight with Russian forces in 2012 in Dagestan during the time that Tamerlan had also been visiting the region. Authorities in Orlando killed Todashev out of self-defense during their investigation into his involvement in the 2011 slayings.
Todshev, 27, was also acquainted with Tamerlan’s younger brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Dzhokhar is currently being held at a federal prison in Massachusetts.
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen