'I Am Number Four' Stars Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron Split
While the sci-fi teen drama brought in $19.5 million in its opening weekend, the success of I Am Number Four was not enough to maintain the relationship between its two young stars, Alex Pettyfer, 20 and Dianna Agron, 24. The couple have ended their relationship after less than a year together, Us Weekly reports.
The blond and beautiful duo, set up by their director D.J. Caruso, received a flurry of attention leading up to the film's release and were the subject of rabid engagement rumors just weeks ago. Despite all of the buzz, an unnamed source revealed that Dianna actually moved out of the home the two shared last week, signifying their decision to go their separate ways. So much for love conquering all. —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent