How Far Did Nicole Kidman Go To Land Her Sexy Nympho Role In 'The Paperboy'?
If you were Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman, how far would you go to land the role of a nymphomaniac Southern woman determined to marry a convicted killer? Would sexting director Lee Daniels be out of the question?
To show her seductive side and secure the role of Charlotte Bless in Daniels' Cannes hit, The Paperboy, Kidman sent the director provocative pictures of herself via cell phone. She explained: "Lee said, 'Look, we've got no money, you're going to have to do your own hair and make-up.' So I actually went into my bathroom and I got out the fake tan and put on fake eyelashes and got a hairpiece thing that was platinum, threw it all on and texted a photo to Lee in all these different provocative positions. That's how it came together."
"What he sent back I can't say, but it was a thumbs up," Kidman added.
The "audition" must have paid off, because in The Paperboy, Kidman, 44, shows a wide range of trampiness; she gets intimate with both Zac Efron, 24, and John Cusack, 45.
You might also enjoy these stories:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV