House's Jesse Spencer Hits The Waves
You may know Jesse Spencer from playing Dr. Robert Chase opposite Hugh Laurie on House M.D., but the 32-year-old actor is also an accomplished surfer.
Spencer took to the shores in the Fourth Annual Project SOS: SURF 24, a celebrity surfathon that goes to protect and restore the Santa Monica Bay, San Pedro Bay, and neighboring waters, according to Surfline.com. The event features 12 teams of 24 surfers, each of whom raise at least $500 for the charity, with 100 percent of the proceeds contributed.
Spencer is accompanied by such celebs as John Slattery from Mad Men, Eddie Hassel of The Kids Are All Right fame, and Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl from Bachelor Pad. The Aussie actor will also appear in the upcoming thriller, The Girl Is in Trouble, currently in post-production.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV