'House' Series Finale Keeps Fans Guessing Up To The Bitter End
It was teased and heavily rumored that Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) would die on the series finale of the hit Fox show (entitled "Everybody Dies") after eight years, and in characteristic fashion, House kept its fans in suspense up until the final scenes.
The House finale began with Dr. House contemplating whether or not he would escape a burning building he found himself caught in — a heavy metaphor if ever you've seen one. As he flirted with death, House enjoyed hallucinatory visits from various friends of his, including Thirteen (Olivia Wilde), ex-girlfriend Stacy (Sela Ward) and Cameron (Jennifer Morrison).
They were all pretty brutally honest with him, as this wasn't the time to be pulling punches. "You're too cowardly to admit you're taking the cowardly way out," Cameron said to him just moments before the house exploded, presumably with Dr. House inside.
Later, after a funeral and a group-wide acceptance of the good doctor's death, House himself appeared to Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard), revealing that his death was a sham. "I'm dead, Wilson," Laurie said in some of his last lines as House, the role that made him a household name. "How do you want to spend your last five months?"
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV