Hillary Duff Kept Her Baby's Umbilical Chord
New mom Hilary Duff, 24, cannot bring herself to let go of her four-week-old baby, Luca Cruz — not even the parts of him that are falling off. “You know what was a big milestone? The belly button falling off," Duff told People, referring to the baby's umbilical chord. "That was a huge one. And then I wanted to keep it but my husband was like, ‘No, that’s gross, you can’t keep it!’ I’m like, ‘I’m totally keeping it,’ and I secretly kept it.”
That husband is Mike Comrie, who has been splitting the caretaking with Duff. “He’s really hands-on during the day,” the actress and singer said of Comrie. “But at night, I’m the only one that can feed the baby. I wasn’t going to make him suffer just because I was having to get up.”
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen