Hillary Duff Kept Her Baby's Umbilical Chord
New mom Hilary Duff, 24, cannot bring herself to let go of her four-week-old baby, Luca Cruz — not even the parts of him that are falling off. “You know what was a big milestone? The belly button falling off," Duff told People, referring to the baby's umbilical chord. "That was a huge one. And then I wanted to keep it but my husband was like, ‘No, that’s gross, you can’t keep it!’ I’m like, ‘I’m totally keeping it,’ and I secretly kept it.”
That husband is Mike Comrie, who has been splitting the caretaking with Duff. “He’s really hands-on during the day,” the actress and singer said of Comrie. “But at night, I’m the only one that can feed the baby. I wasn’t going to make him suffer just because I was having to get up.”
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent