Hillary Duff Kept Her Baby's Umbilical Chord
New mom Hilary Duff, 24, cannot bring herself to let go of her four-week-old baby, Luca Cruz — not even the parts of him that are falling off. “You know what was a big milestone? The belly button falling off," Duff told People, referring to the baby's umbilical chord. "That was a huge one. And then I wanted to keep it but my husband was like, ‘No, that’s gross, you can’t keep it!’ I’m like, ‘I’m totally keeping it,’ and I secretly kept it.”
That husband is Mike Comrie, who has been splitting the caretaking with Duff. “He’s really hands-on during the day,” the actress and singer said of Comrie. “But at night, I’m the only one that can feed the baby. I wasn’t going to make him suffer just because I was having to get up.”
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'