'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Star Sugar Bear Has Health Scare
Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson, father to Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson of TLC’s hit reality show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, started to feel sick during the family’s Christmas toy drive on Saturday night, and so instead of playing Santa Claus for the children, as he normally does, Sugar Bear played patient for paramedics who came to the family’s McIntyre, Ga., home. "Usually you're allowed to sit on Sugar Bear's lap," a source E! News. "But he was not feeling well... they were worried his blood pressure was getting high."
Fortunately, Sugar Bear was not hospitalized like he was in September when he suffered a serious leg infection from an ATV accident. In other good news, as of Saturday the toy drive had raised $3200, which the family spent on toys for the town's children, Examiner reports. “Our big shopping trip from Walmart tonight from the money donated by our awesome fans spent $3200 thanks so much so many kids will b happy this yr and still got more to shop for thanks from bottom of our hearts,” Honey Boo Boo wrote on her Facebook page.
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo will return to TLC with three holiday specials for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas starting Jan. 6 at 9 p.m. EST.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango