Henry Cavill Reveals He Couldn’t Pee In His ‘Man Of Steel’ Superman Suit
Henry Cavill couldn’t pee while in his Man of Steel Superman costume, meaning he had to learn his own superpower – the power of bladder control.
Cavill, 30, had to wear a tight, one-piece costume for the titular role, which meant that he had a difficult time when he needed to use the restroom. “There was no zipper,” he told E! News. “So it's just one of those things where you got to wait for the right time."
Cavill’s costar Russell Crowe, who plays his father in the film, agreed that it was difficult to get in and out of the costume. “You couldn't get your bits and pieces out,” Crowe said. “It took nearly 25 minutes just to get it off.”
Despite not being able to use the restroom easily in the costume, Cavill was fine with the extra trouble. “It's a Superman suit and as much as it may feel uncomfortable at points, you get over it,” he said. “You get to play Superman. You get to be wearing Superman's suit. Every time you turn around and look in the mirror it's you as Superman, and those are special moments.”
Man of Steel tells the story of Clark Kent, a humanoid alien transported to Earth from the dying planet Krypton. He faces alienation growing up because of the superpowers he possesses, and struggles to figure out who he is. He eventually transitions into the hero, Superman, when he saves the planet. The movie hits theaters Friday.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango