Heidi Klum Transforms Into An Old Woman For Annual Halloween Bash
Heidi Klum pulled out all the stops for her annual Hallween costume this year, enlisting a team of makeup artists to transform her into and elderly lady.
Klum arrived looking almost unrecognizable at her 14th annual Halloween party on Friday in New York City. As she exited her car, the supermodel looked every bit the octogenarian. Her shiny blond tresses were replaced with thinning gray strands. Her face was full of wrinkles, and the skin on her arms and legs was flecked with liver spots. For her outfit, she donned a tweed skirt suit with a paisley patterned silk top. A string of pearls, a tan handbag and a black cane completed the geriatric look.
Klum notoriously goes all out for Halloween, having arrived at her Halloween party as both Cleopatra and Betty Boop in years past. “I take Halloween very seriously, so I’m not a fan of a thrown together costume,” she told Parade magazine. “I’d rather stay home than go out in an uninspired costume.”
In order to convincingly age herself for this year’s “inspired costume,” Klum recruited the Oscar-winning makeup team of Bill Corso and Mike Marino to dress her skin. She documented the extensive aging process through her Instagram page.
While Klum’s granny costume certainly stood out, her guests also sported some similarly festive getups: Perez Hilton arrived as Miley Cyrus, while Bethenney Frankel dressed up as Marilyn Monroe. Other costumes included Buzz Lightyear, the Cowardly Lion, Bette Midler’s character Winifred from Hocus Pocus and Grease’s Sandy – in leather at the carnival.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango