Heidi Klum Saves Son Henry From Drowning
Heidi Klum rescued her son Henry when he got swept out to sea by a riptide while vacationing in Oahu, Hawaii.
Klum and her boyfriend, bodyguard Martin Kirsten, had taken Henry and her three other children to the Hawaiian beach on Sunday. The 7-year-old boy, while out swimming with two nannies, was pulled by a riptide out into the ocean.
The two nannies were also in danger of drowning, which led Klum and Kirsten to take to the waters to rescue the three swimmers.
"We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water," Klum told Us Weekly. "Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely."
A day prior to the scare at the beach, the supermodel and mother-of-four uploaded a picture of the ocean to her Twitter account with the caption “Peaceful.”
Klum, a Victoria’s Secret model and host of Bravo’s Project Runway, was married to Henry’s father Seal from 2005 to 2012. Klum and Kristen became an item shortly after the divorce.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango