Heidi Klum Saves Son Henry From Drowning
Heidi Klum rescued her son Henry when he got swept out to sea by a riptide while vacationing in Oahu, Hawaii.
Klum and her boyfriend, bodyguard Martin Kirsten, had taken Henry and her three other children to the Hawaiian beach on Sunday. The 7-year-old boy, while out swimming with two nannies, was pulled by a riptide out into the ocean.
The two nannies were also in danger of drowning, which led Klum and Kirsten to take to the waters to rescue the three swimmers.
"We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water," Klum told Us Weekly. "Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely."
A day prior to the scare at the beach, the supermodel and mother-of-four uploaded a picture of the ocean to her Twitter account with the caption “Peaceful.”
Klum, a Victoria’s Secret model and host of Bravo’s Project Runway, was married to Henry’s father Seal from 2005 to 2012. Klum and Kristen became an item shortly after the divorce.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen