Heidi Klum Poses For Astor Ad Wearing Nothing But Body Paint
As her annual Halloween extravaganzas have proven, Heidi Klum, 38, is no stranger to costumes or makeup, and the beauty brand Astor is capitalizing on Klum's love of an unconventional look. Project Runway's Klum appears nude in the new ad that celebrates Astor's 60th anniversary, wearing nothing but colorful, striped body paint designed and applied by makeup artist Joanne Gair.
"It took 12 hours for Joanne to complete my look," Klum, who is in the process of divorcing ex Seal, wrote on her blog, according to the Huffington Post, "but this actually wasn't the first time she has painted me from head to toe. This was probably close to the 13th time I've been body painted by her, so I'm used to getting it done — the process takes awhile, so you have to be good at being patient," Klum wrote.
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen