Heidi Klum Poses For Astor Ad Wearing Nothing But Body Paint
As her annual Halloween extravaganzas have proven, Heidi Klum, 38, is no stranger to costumes or makeup, and the beauty brand Astor is capitalizing on Klum's love of an unconventional look. Project Runway's Klum appears nude in the new ad that celebrates Astor's 60th anniversary, wearing nothing but colorful, striped body paint designed and applied by makeup artist Joanne Gair.
"It took 12 hours for Joanne to complete my look," Klum, who is in the process of divorcing ex Seal, wrote on her blog, according to the Huffington Post, "but this actually wasn't the first time she has painted me from head to toe. This was probably close to the 13th time I've been body painted by her, so I'm used to getting it done — the process takes awhile, so you have to be good at being patient," Klum wrote.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango