Heidi Klum Is Removing Seal Tattoo 1 Year After Divorce
Heidi Klum is in the process of removing the tattoo on her right forearm that was meant to commemorate her yearly vow renewals with her ex-husband Seal.
Back in 2008, Klum explained the abstract tattoo. "It was our fourth wedding, and we wanted to have our names tattooed together," Klum told People at the time. "So it's my husband's name and our three children – their initials, in the stars."
The America’s Got Talent judge filed for divorce from her singer husband in April 2012 after seven years of marriage. Although she is said to be having the tattoo of Seal’s name removed, she plans to keep the stars for her four children – Leni Samuel, Henry Samuel, Johan Samuel, and Lou Samuel – a source told People.
Klum is currently dating bodyguard Martin Kristen. Although there have been no signs that Klum plans to exchange vows with her new beau anytime soon, the two have been photographed around Manhattan wearing matching gold bands on their right-hand ring fingers.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'