Heidi Klum Carves Out A Halloween Smile
If in fashion one day you are in and the next day you are out, then the same can be said of pumpkins that are ripe for Halloween season. Heidi Klum, ever on trend, was seen at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, doing some promotional work for Project Runway's collaboration with AOL — hence the acronym carved out of the three pumpkins in the picture.
Klum, famously a Halloween fan, is also currently planning her 12th annual Halloween party, which she moved from its usual location in New York City to TAO in Las Vegas. The famous costume bash, scheduled for October 29, has in the past hosted such celebrities as Kim Kardashian, John Legend and Michelle Trachtenberg.
On what her costume will be this year, Klum has given some hair-raising hints that will keep people guessing till the end of the month. "It's going to be a little bit hairy," she told E! News. Tickets to Klum's party can be purchased online at TaoLasVegas.com.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'