Heidi Klum And Martin Kristen Take It Easy
Last week Heidi Klum and her boyfriend, Martin Kristen, took a quick break from the usual hustle and bustle of their hectic days to pop a squat on a park bench while they watched Klum’s children play.
Shortly after Klum, 39, and Seal, 49, divorced, she became close with Kristen, who was initially the family’s bodyguard.
"I've known him for four years, and he's been with our family for the last four years," Klum told Katie Couric on Katie in September. "He's cared for our entire family, mostly for our four children [and] helped us tremendously. I trust him, I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, and we just got to know each other from a completely different side."
In other news, Klum’s Project Runway, now in its 11th season, just kicked off last month, with Zac Posen stepping in for longtime judge Michael Kors. The season’s third episode, which will feature guest judge and Sex and the City star Kristin Davis, will air Thursday on Lifetime at 9 p.m. EST.— Hal Sundt
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges