Heidi Klum And Martin Kristen Take It Easy
Last week Heidi Klum and her boyfriend, Martin Kristen, took a quick break from the usual hustle and bustle of their hectic days to pop a squat on a park bench while they watched Klum’s children play.
Shortly after Klum, 39, and Seal, 49, divorced, she became close with Kristen, who was initially the family’s bodyguard.
"I've known him for four years, and he's been with our family for the last four years," Klum told Katie Couric on Katie in September. "He's cared for our entire family, mostly for our four children [and] helped us tremendously. I trust him, I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, and we just got to know each other from a completely different side."
In other news, Klum’s Project Runway, now in its 11th season, just kicked off last month, with Zac Posen stepping in for longtime judge Michael Kors. The season’s third episode, which will feature guest judge and Sex and the City star Kristin Davis, will air Thursday on Lifetime at 9 p.m. EST.— Hal Sundt
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen