Harry Styles Shoe Thrower Jade Anderson Apologizes
Harry Styles received a shoe to the groin during a One Direction show by a concertgoer who has since apologized via Twitter.
Jade Anderson is the 14-year-old girl who has taken responsibility for the unfortunately landing footwear. She tweeted, “tonight I threw my shoe and it hit harry in the balls then security came and took me out the concert then I got my shoe back hahahaha.”
Anderson explained that although she was thrown out of the show, her absence was short lived. “The only reason the security let me back in is cos harry told them to,” she explained.
Then the One Direction fan explicitly apologized to the injured singer. “@harry_styles im the one that threw my shoe at you, I never meant to hurt you :-(,” she wrote, adding, “Feel sooo ill now.”
Although Anderson claims that security said she could’ve killed the 19-year-old singer, Styles quickly got up after collapsing in pain and continued on with the set. Maybe it helped that it wasn’t the first time it’s happened to him:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges