Harry Styles Attends London Fashion Week
Harry Styles sat front row at the Fashion East Show in the TopShop Show Space on Tuesday with his pal Nick Grimshaw on the final day of London Fashion Week
Dressed more casually than earlier in London Fashion Week, Styles kept it simple with a pair of faded black skinny jeans and a white graphic tee featuring women’s hands – some wearing bangles, and some holding cigarettes. He finished off the look with a pair of black Nike sneakers.
Rounding out his group in the front row, was Pixie Geldof and the sister of the One Director singer's rumored girlfriend Cara Delevingne – Poppy Delevingne. After the show, Harry and his friends headed to a local pub with his sister, and Kelly Osbourne and her fiancé Matthew Mosshart, reported the Daily Mail.
On Monday, Harry attended the Burberry Prorsum spring/summer 2014 show in Kensington Gardens, watching Cara Delevingne walk the runway. Seated between Sienna Miller and Suki Waterhouse, who were fighting for the pop star's attention, Styles kept his eyes on Delevingne as she strutted past.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Harry Styles News:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen