Harry Styles Attends London Fashion Week
Harry Styles sat front row at the Fashion East Show in the TopShop Show Space on Tuesday with his pal Nick Grimshaw on the final day of London Fashion Week
Dressed more casually than earlier in London Fashion Week, Styles kept it simple with a pair of faded black skinny jeans and a white graphic tee featuring women’s hands – some wearing bangles, and some holding cigarettes. He finished off the look with a pair of black Nike sneakers.
Rounding out his group in the front row, was Pixie Geldof and the sister of the One Director singer's rumored girlfriend Cara Delevingne – Poppy Delevingne. After the show, Harry and his friends headed to a local pub with his sister, and Kelly Osbourne and her fiancé Matthew Mosshart, reported the Daily Mail.
On Monday, Harry attended the Burberry Prorsum spring/summer 2014 show in Kensington Gardens, watching Cara Delevingne walk the runway. Seated between Sienna Miller and Suki Waterhouse, who were fighting for the pop star's attention, Styles kept his eyes on Delevingne as she strutted past.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Harry Styles News:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango