Harry Styles Attends London Fashion Week
Harry Styles sat front row at the Fashion East Show in the TopShop Show Space on Tuesday with his pal Nick Grimshaw on the final day of London Fashion Week
Dressed more casually than earlier in London Fashion Week, Styles kept it simple with a pair of faded black skinny jeans and a white graphic tee featuring women’s hands – some wearing bangles, and some holding cigarettes. He finished off the look with a pair of black Nike sneakers.
Rounding out his group in the front row, was Pixie Geldof and the sister of the One Director singer's rumored girlfriend Cara Delevingne – Poppy Delevingne. After the show, Harry and his friends headed to a local pub with his sister, and Kelly Osbourne and her fiancé Matthew Mosshart, reported the Daily Mail.
On Monday, Harry attended the Burberry Prorsum spring/summer 2014 show in Kensington Gardens, watching Cara Delevingne walk the runway. Seated between Sienna Miller and Suki Waterhouse, who were fighting for the pop star's attention, Styles kept his eyes on Delevingne as she strutted past.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Harry Styles News:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'