Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart Wed
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart finally wed on Tuesday in Santa Fe, New Mexico where Ford is currently filming his new sci-fi thriller Cowboys and Aliens. The couple has been together for eight years.
“Those crazy kids went off and eloped I think it is wonderful that they finally made it legit," Ben Ford, Harrison's son from his previous marriage, told People. "It is really terrific news. I’m so happy for them.”
New Mexico's governor Bill Richardson performed the wedding under the legal supervision of the state's Chief Justice Charles W. Daniels. Also in attendance was the couple's 9-year-old son, Liam, whom Flockhart adopted in 2001. The marriage is Ford's fourth and Flockhart's first. Ford proposed on Valentine's Day in 2009. –Natthakan Garunrangseewong
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV