Harold Returns to 'Housewives'
Six months after a suffering a serious motorcycle accident, actor Gale Harold, 39, is back on the set of Desperate Housewives. The actor was in intensive care for weeks after the Oct. 14 incident. Harold's character, Jackson, was set to propose to Housewife Susan Myer, played by Teri Hatcher, when the accident sidelined him. His return appearance will air on May 3. Housewives creator Marc Cherry has indicated that he would like Harold to continue on beyond that. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV