Halle Berry's Movie Last Straw In Custody Battle
New Year's Eve was the last straw for Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry, whose custody relationship came to a head when Berry began filming the romantic comedy in New York City.
Berry's contract for the movie reportedly included compensation for Aubry and Nahla to fly from Los Angeles to New York for two weeks of filming, according to People. But Aubry decided not to go, forcing Berry to withdraw from the film. She has since been replaced by Katherine Heigl.
"When Gabriel refused to go, that became a factor in her decision to pull out of the film because she didn't feel right leaving Nahla," a source said. "No job is that important to Halle. Nahla comes first."
The Oscar winner has said that she feels very concerned about the well-being of her two-year-old daughter when in Aubry's care. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV