Halle Berry Rushed To Hospital After Head Injury
Halle Berry, 45, was rushed to the hospital Tuesday night in Los Angeles after suffering an injury while filming an action / fight scene on the set of her latest film, The Hive, also starring Abigail Breslin (Little Miss Sunshine, Zombieland), Tara Platt (Revenge, Castle) and Jennifer Hudson's fiance David Otunga.
"Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury while shooting a fight sequence on the set of her film, The Hive," confirmed Berry's rep, reported USA Today. "She was taken to the hospital as a precaution, but checked out healthy and was released. She'll continue production as planned."
This isn't the first on-set injury for Oscar-winner Berry, who is engaged to actor Olivier Martinez, 46, and has recently been going through a very public custody battle over daughter Nahla with her ex, model Gabriel Aubry, 35. Earlier this year, Berry broke her foot while on location in Spain for the upcoming Cloud Atlas.
The Hive is due out in theaters next year. But first, you can catch Berry in Cloud Atlas, based on the award-winning 2004 book by David Mitchell and also featuring an all-star cast of Tom Hanks, Hugo Weaving, Jim Sturgess, Susan Sarandon and Hugh Grant, on October 26, 2012.
For more on Halle Berry:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV