Halle Berry Lost Her Daughter While Shopping
Want to see Halle Berry panic? Separate her from her daughter.
"Talk about sweating," the Oscar-winning actress, 44, said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, of a recent incident where she lost daughter Nahla, 3, in a department store. "You just freak out for about 30 seconds. I came undone. I think my head projected off my body."
Berry recalled browsing some clothing when she noticed her child was missing. "All of a sudden, I looked down at a price tag or something, and she toddled off for what seemed like two seconds," she said. "The next thing I know, I looked back around and it was like, Whoosh! Gone! And I said, 'Nahla? Nahla? Nahla?' Gone. My heart just started ... I'm like, 'Close the store! Shut the door! My daughter's gone!'"
But all the fuss was for nothing. "She was right next to me -- in a rounder of clothes where the pants were hanging," she said. "Right there. And after I became a lunatic and totally embarrassed myself, she stuck her head out and was like, 'Hi.'" –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent