Halle Berry Jets To Paris To See Olivier Martinez
Things are heating up for Halle Berry and her new beau Olivier Martinez. Berry, 43, recently flew to France from Los Angeles to see Martinez, 44, her Dark Tide co-star.
The two lovebirds met on the set of their new movie, which shot in South Africa. Berry stars as a diving instructor who returns to shark-infested waters after a terrifying encounter with a white shark years before. The couple were spotted earlier in both Paris and London, holding hands, kissing and laughing together.
Berry and Martinez are "sharing an intense passion," a source told Us Weekly. The actress recently split from model Gabriel Aubry, with whom she has daughter Nahla, but told Vogue that she is ready for romance. "I'm not done with love, but I refuse to settle. I am a hopeless romantic. And I won't stop till I get it right," she said. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV