Gwyneth Paltrow Wasn't A Diva On 'Glee' Set
It may come as a shock for some Gwyneth Paltrow fans to see the elegant blonde singing one of the dirtier radio hits in recent memory—Cee Lo's "F***k You."
Though she will be singing the edited version, "Forget You," in her guest appearance on Glee, you have to wonder in what context Paltrow, 38, will belt out the number. Ryan Murphy, the show's creator, has already expressed his excitement at having the actress on the show. "Gwyneth is a great singer," he said on MTV News. "She's done it a little bit, but I really want to show it off and show everyone how great she is."
Matthew Morrison is also raving about the Oscar-winning actress. "She is such a joy to work with," he told Access Hollywood. "She's an amazing singer and dancer that I was not aware of." And lest you think Paltrow swaggered around set like the star she is, Morrison will ease your fears. "You never know what to expect when big movie stars like that come on the show and she was not a movie star, she was a normal person and such a joy," he said. "I think she's amazing." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV