Gwyneth Paltrow To Guest On 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow will show off her vocal chops as an alcoholic country singer in the upcoming Country Strong, but before she hits the banjo, she'll be making jazz hands on Glee. Paltrow, 37, is reportedly in talks to appear as a substitute teacher on the high school musical comedy.
The blond actress will step in to take over for Matthew Morrison's earnest Will Schuester when he falls ill, according to E! Online. Not only will the kids in the club adore her, but she'll face down Jayma Mays's wide-eyed guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury for Will's romantic attentions. Ryan Murphy, the show's creator, wrote the role expressly for Paltrow, who is a friend.
Glee had a spate of exciting guest stars its first season, ranging from Olivia Newton-John to Neil Patrick Harris, and will continue the trend this season with John Stamos and Britney Spears already set to guest. The season premiere airs tonight on Fox. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV