Gwyneth Paltrow Strips For New Photos
Gwyneth Paltrow is giving Jennifer Aniston a run for her money for the mantle of hottest older female celebrity. The 38-year-old actress, singer, cookbook author and lifestyle guru appears topless for a jewelry supplement of Vanity Fair, though the accessories are upstaged by her fit body. In the photo, Paltrow appears wearing only fishnet tights and Louis Vuitton jewels with her arm draped across her chest.
Paltrow is in the midst of a career resurgence, having appeared in two wildly popular episodes of Glee this past season. She joined the cast of the hit show, who are currently touring with Glee Live, during their stop in London last week. Earlier this year, Paltrow starred in the feature film, Country Strong, and she has a new cookbook, My Father’s Daughter, that was released in April.
Apparently, Paltrow’s busy schedule has not cut into her workout time. The star has long been known for advocating a healthy lifestyle and has said that she often wakes up early for workouts. Her cookbook is full of healthy recipes that feature organic foods. The Vanity Fair spread shows just how much her efforts have paid off. The mother of two displays a body that would look good on a 20 year old who has never given birth, signaling to younger Hollywood starlets that, despite her age, she isn’t quite ready to pass off her sex symbol status.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic