Gwyneth Paltrow Opens Up About Exes
Being in the limelight isn't always easy.
Country Strong star Gwyneth Paltrow, 38, recently talked about some of the hardships that accompanied her very public former relationships with superstar exes Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck. "It was strange to be part of a public couple," she revealed in a new E! special that aired on Wednesday night.
The actress, who is now married to Coldplay's Chris Martin and is the proud mom of Apple, 6, and Moses, 4, also admitted to feeling "shame" about her struggle with postpartum depression after the birth of her son. "You don't want anybody to know that you're depressed or crying all the time," she revealed. "There's this shame that we bring to it, and it's incredibly debilitating and scary, and you just don't feel like yourself," she said about her battle with the disease. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV