Gwyneth Paltrow Exercises Her Talent
Gwyneth Paltrow was in Central Park in New York City Tuesday shooting a scene for her new movie, Thanks For Sharing, about a pair of recovering sex addicts who fall for each other during a 12-step treatment program. Mark Ruffalo, with whom Paltrow was seen smooching in another photo, is her co-star in the film.
It's no surprise to see Paltrow taking on a role that has her running in workout gear. The actress, 39, is a famous exercise and health food nut: she has a food blog called GOOP, and she often credits celebrity personal trainer Tracy Anderson for keeping her in shape. "I think you all know how amazing I think my trainer, partner and friend Tracy Anderson is, how she kicked my twice pregnant ass into shape, and keeps taking me to new levels," she said on GOOP in May.
Directed by Stuart Blumberg, Thanks For Sharing also stars Tim Robbins and Joely Richardson and features the big screen debut of Pink. No release date for the film has been set.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV