Gwen Stefani Gets The Leopard Look
Gwen Stefani, 42, lead singer of the pop band, No Doubt, who made a real splash at the Teen Choice Awards 2012 on Sunday after they reunited after 11 years to perform their new single, "Settle Down," stepped out in Downtown Manhattan on Wednesday to rehearse with her long-lost bandmates, Tom Dumont, Adrian Young and Tony Ashwin Kanal.
Perhaps Steafani was taking advantage of the unseasonably cool summer weather, which only hit the high-80s Fahrenheit in New York, to show off her skin tight, leopard print suit, which hugged the fit singer in all the right places and turned a few heads. The only outerwear on Stefani that wasn't leopard print? One single white cuff, rolled up on her right hand, and a pair of patent leather black heels with a needle-point toe.
The stylish mom of boys Kingston Rossdale, 6, and Zuma Rossdale, 3, with her hubby, Bush's Gavin Rossdale, also proved earlier this week that she can pass her sense of fashion, also displayed in her L.A.M.B. clothing line, down to her firstborn. She was photographed arriving at JFK airport with Kingston, who sported a head full of dyed blue hair, reports Us Weekly.
For more on Gwen Stefani and No Doubt:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent