Grammys: Katy Perry Goes Blue
Making her biggest public appearance since divorcing Russell Brand, Katy Perry showed up to the 54th Annual Grammy Awards sporting a bright blue updo and a pearly periwinkle gown. Perry later performed her song "Part of Me," from the special edition of her album Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection, in a gaudy gold jumpsuit and with her blue coif crimped out.
"Days like this I wanna drive away/Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade/You chewed me up and spit me out/Like I was poison in your mouth," Perry sang, fueling speculation that the lyrics were meant for Brand. "You took my light/You drained me down/But that was then and this is now."
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV