Grammy-Winner Chris Brown Gives 'Haters' The F Word
After performing — and winning! — at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, Chris Brown caused many to wonder whether the 2009 domestic abuse incident that left then-girlfriend Rihanna bruised and beaten could be so easily forgiven. Miranda Lambert, Eric Stonestreet, Michelle Branch and Jack Osbourne were among many celebs who expressed disapproval of Brown's Grammy lovefest on Twitter — to say nothing of everyday music fans who also erupted with cries of disdain for CBS, Brown and Grammy voters.
Brown's response? "Hate all you want cuz I got a Grammy now! That's the ultimate f*** off," he tweeted, in a series of posts that have since been deleted. The angry/smug tweets and their subsequent cover-up understandably fanned the flames directed at Brown, many of whom describe him as a "wife beater."
Brown pleaded guilty in 2009 to felony assault against Rihanna for an incident that occured the night before the Grammy ceremony that year.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen