Grammy-Winner Chris Brown Gives 'Haters' The F Word
After performing — and winning! — at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, Chris Brown caused many to wonder whether the 2009 domestic abuse incident that left then-girlfriend Rihanna bruised and beaten could be so easily forgiven. Miranda Lambert, Eric Stonestreet, Michelle Branch and Jack Osbourne were among many celebs who expressed disapproval of Brown's Grammy lovefest on Twitter — to say nothing of everyday music fans who also erupted with cries of disdain for CBS, Brown and Grammy voters.
Brown's response? "Hate all you want cuz I got a Grammy now! That's the ultimate f*** off," he tweeted, in a series of posts that have since been deleted. The angry/smug tweets and their subsequent cover-up understandably fanned the flames directed at Brown, many of whom describe him as a "wife beater."
Brown pleaded guilty in 2009 to felony assault against Rihanna for an incident that occured the night before the Grammy ceremony that year.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench