Grammy-Winner Chris Brown Gives 'Haters' The F Word
After performing — and winning! — at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, Chris Brown caused many to wonder whether the 2009 domestic abuse incident that left then-girlfriend Rihanna bruised and beaten could be so easily forgiven. Miranda Lambert, Eric Stonestreet, Michelle Branch and Jack Osbourne were among many celebs who expressed disapproval of Brown's Grammy lovefest on Twitter — to say nothing of everyday music fans who also erupted with cries of disdain for CBS, Brown and Grammy voters.
Brown's response? "Hate all you want cuz I got a Grammy now! That's the ultimate f*** off," he tweeted, in a series of posts that have since been deleted. The angry/smug tweets and their subsequent cover-up understandably fanned the flames directed at Brown, many of whom describe him as a "wife beater."
Brown pleaded guilty in 2009 to felony assault against Rihanna for an incident that occured the night before the Grammy ceremony that year.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV