Grammy-Winner Chris Brown Gives 'Haters' The F Word
After performing — and winning! — at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, Chris Brown caused many to wonder whether the 2009 domestic abuse incident that left then-girlfriend Rihanna bruised and beaten could be so easily forgiven. Miranda Lambert, Eric Stonestreet, Michelle Branch and Jack Osbourne were among many celebs who expressed disapproval of Brown's Grammy lovefest on Twitter — to say nothing of everyday music fans who also erupted with cries of disdain for CBS, Brown and Grammy voters.
Brown's response? "Hate all you want cuz I got a Grammy now! That's the ultimate f*** off," he tweeted, in a series of posts that have since been deleted. The angry/smug tweets and their subsequent cover-up understandably fanned the flames directed at Brown, many of whom describe him as a "wife beater."
Brown pleaded guilty in 2009 to felony assault against Rihanna for an incident that occured the night before the Grammy ceremony that year.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'