'Gossip Girl' Leighton Meester: ‘I’m Not Sure I Ever Want To Get Married’
As Blair Waldorlf on the CW's Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester, 25, dreams of little else but her fairy tale wedding and happily ever after marriage. But in real life, Meester is more grounded. "I never had a boyfriend until I was 18. It’s nice, I guess — when you like them. But it isn’t the most important thing,” she told Marie Claire. “I’m not sure I ever want to get married.”
Leighton, who previously dated actor Sebastian Stan, explained that relationships are meant to be loving; if they're not, then they're a waste of time. “The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them,” she said. "I don’t want to hang out with some guy I just like.”
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen