'Gossip Girl' Leighton Meester: ‘I’m Not Sure I Ever Want To Get Married’
As Blair Waldorlf on the CW's Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester, 25, dreams of little else but her fairy tale wedding and happily ever after marriage. But in real life, Meester is more grounded. "I never had a boyfriend until I was 18. It’s nice, I guess — when you like them. But it isn’t the most important thing,” she told Marie Claire. “I’m not sure I ever want to get married.”
Leighton, who previously dated actor Sebastian Stan, explained that relationships are meant to be loving; if they're not, then they're a waste of time. “The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them,” she said. "I don’t want to hang out with some guy I just like.”
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes