'Gossip Girl' Leighton Meester: ‘I’m Not Sure I Ever Want To Get Married’
As Blair Waldorlf on the CW's Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester, 25, dreams of little else but her fairy tale wedding and happily ever after marriage. But in real life, Meester is more grounded. "I never had a boyfriend until I was 18. It’s nice, I guess — when you like them. But it isn’t the most important thing,” she told Marie Claire. “I’m not sure I ever want to get married.”
Leighton, who previously dated actor Sebastian Stan, explained that relationships are meant to be loving; if they're not, then they're a waste of time. “The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them,” she said. "I don’t want to hang out with some guy I just like.”
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'