Glee's Amber Riley Faints On Red Carpet, Thanks Photographers
Amber Riley, 26, also known as Mercedes from the hit FOX musical, Glee, gave Gleeks everywhere quite a scare when she passed out on the red carpet on Tuesday night before a Glee screening event at the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood.
Riley fainted while doing red carpet interviews, before she was scheduled join Glee costars for a panel presentation, according to E! Online. Luckily, Riley recovered quickly and was still able to participate in the panel.
"Hey guys, I'm okay," Riley tweeted after the event. "I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes! You'd think I'd be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes."
Riley also acknowledged the sensitivity of the press that was present. "I'd also like to thank the photographers for being so professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing."
You can catch Riley in Glee Tuesday night at 8 p.m. on FOX.
For more on Amber Riley and Glee:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV